The most wonderful time of the year! Lots of good will, good cheer and gatherings of friends, family and loved ones. This time of year, is also a time of giving and receiving. Best we make sure the gifts given don’t throw health goals and aspirations out of the window! Use the following “Dietitian-Approved” gift ideas for stocking fillers or Secret Santa presents.
- Aroma Candle or Essential Oils: perfect gift to improve one’s sleep routine! The essential oils can be added to bath water or dropped onto the pillow to ensure a sound night tucked under the covers.
- Pilates Ball, Ring & Mat set: a wonderful, complete set for anyone
interested in getting stuck into the world of Pilates. A great after work or early morning exercise option that can be done in the comfort of one’s own home.
- Brookdale Heavenly & Healthy Flavours Recipe Book: jam packed with exciting recipes that burst with flavour! A brilliant option for those who are keen to get busy in the kitchen but don’t know where to start.
- Cooler bag: a package sized, handy cooler bag is a practical gift option for
school kids and adults alike. Stay on trend with colourful logos and designs, all the while encouraging home-made meals to avoid the processed counterparts.
- Kitchen Gadgets: head on over to Yuppiechef or any home store online catalogue and browse the nifty kitchen gadgets – they make for wonderful gifts! We love the spiralizer which is used to make zucchini noodles.
From all of us at Nutritional Solutions, we hope you have a wonderful holiday ahead! Enjoy the festive season and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!